Customer service is one of the most important parts of your business.
Get it right and quite simply – your customers come back!
Get it wrong – you may never see them again!
Getting it right means
– customers return
– they spend and increase your sales!
– they recommend to others
But getting it wrong means
– no customer return
– loss of revenue
– they will talk to others (new potential customers), about the poor service they received starting to give you a bad reputation
So a few handy tips for your team!
- Smile – either on the phone or face to face, it makes a huge difference!
- Listen – don’t assume you’ve heard what you want to hear!
- Match your customer’s needs
- Be positive and enthusiastic at all times, no one can have an off day!
- Create a good lasting impression, if you get it wrong, its hard to turn it around but get it right, you’re onto a winner!
How many times have we all heard this?
But how often do we and our teams put this into practice?
You have between 3 and 7 seconds to create the right impression
Remember – customers have a choice as to where they go, you want them to come back to you!
Measure good service with regular mystery shopping to truly understand what your
customers truly experience.