Policy key definitions:
- “I”, “our”, “us”, or “we” refer to the business, [Business name & other trading names].
- “you”, “the user” refer to the person(s) using this website.
- GDPR means General Data Protection Act.
- PECR means Privacy & Electronic Communications Regulation.
- ICO means Information Commissioner’s Office.
Processing of your personal data
Under the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) we process any personal information about you electronically using the following lawful bases.
- We are registered with the ICO under the Data Protection Register, our registration number is: ZA0163
- Lawful basis: Consent
The reason we use this basis: Sales Mystery Shopping
- We process your information in the following ways: Recorded calls & received sales proposals
Data retention period: We will continue to process this information under this basis until our clients withdraw consent or it is determined their consent no longer exists.
Sharing your information: We do not share client information with third parties.
Your individual rights
Under the GDPR your rights are as follows. You can read more about your rights in details here;
- the right to be informed;
- the right of access;
- the right to rectification;
- the right to erasure;
- the right to restrict processing;
- the right to data portability;
- the right to object; and
- the right not to be subject to automated decision-making including profiling.
You also have the right to complain to the ICO [www.ico.org.uk] if you feel there is a problem with the way we are handling your data.
We handle subject access requests in accordance with the GDPR.
Some cookies are required to enjoy and use the full functionality of this website.
Cookies that we use are;
wp-cookie type: Tracking
www.vcaconsultinguk.com and vcaconsultinguk.com both use Google Analytics Tracking cookies for page impressions and usage.
Data security and protection
We ensure the security of any personal information we hold by using secure data storage technologies and precise procedures in how we store, access and manage that information. Our methods meet the GDPR compliance requirement.