Why should you invest in a mystery shopping programme?
Mystery shopping is an investment! It will increase your sales, improve customer care and help individual learning and development.
- some clients wish to “test the water” to understand their sales teams technical and personal skills
- its a great way of measuring how effective the the last training programme was
- it will quickly highlight areas that require immediate and long term training
We recommend a regular programme to help you understand what happens during the sales enquiry process
Invest in a bespoke mystery shopping programme that works for you, gives you the results you need to improve your customer service, client reputation and increase sales!
The first impression is vital to earn the trust from your prospective customers! You will not get a second chance and therefore it is so important that your on site teams get it right everytime!
Mystery Shopping can measure customer service in many forms
- Recorded telephone call
- Enquiry via the web as well as website overview (reviewing ease of use)
There are no set scoresheets or templates
We design a bespoke scoresheet that works for you! Based on your long and short term objectives to ensure that you receive a good return on investment from your programme
To save you time, we either put together enquiry scenarios or take guidance from you. You may have a particular area that require a strong focus such as a special promotion, product knowledge, complaint handling or closing skills.
The results and what happens next!
We send the following to our clients (and to our clients only, not to the individuals who have been mystery shopped)
- telephone recording
- individual score sheet/s
- any information sent by the individual such as a pricing proposal
- an overall report which will include:
- an overall score and average scores achieved
- individual scores achieved
- graphs to identify strong areas and those requiring attention
- recommendations for either 1:1 coaching or a revamp of the current training programme
CLICK BELOW TO READ MORE ABOUT MYSTERY SHOPPING:
Mystery Shopping More Info
The benefits for investing in a mystery shopping programme are:
- increased sales
- improved customer service
- repeat business and custom
- a clear understanding of your customer’s perception of your company
- improved staff retention due to personal learning & development
- making your company stand out from the competition because you invest in your sales teams!
- a good return on investment from any training that has been delivered
ICO (Information Commissioners Office) for data protection
VCA Consulting is registered with ICO for data protection – reference number ZA016372
Discretion & confidentiality
VCA Consulting respects each clients confidential agreements and does not disclose any of its clients information